Saturday, August 2, 2008

Introducing the newest member of our family

No, not that one, he won't be here for another 4 months.
This one's a girl I think (her name is Sienna), and she's 200 inches long and 4,120 lbs.

Yes, that's right, I can now sign my kids up for soccer, because I have a soccer mom vehicle. :) We had been contemplating buying a bigger car sometime before the new baby comes, but the decision was forced upon us when our second car became undriveable. A really easy repair turned into a total loss because one of the bolts on the thermostat housing was completely stuck, and broke while Mike was unscrewing it. So he got a bolt extractor, and that broke inside the bolt!
We took that as a sign that it was time to buy a new car.

2 comments:

Andy and Kimi said...

Yeah!! I love it!!

Nik English said...

you have arrived! now you can call yourself a true mormon mother!