I don't know what it is about getting a bunch of grown women together to watch a highly-anticipated film based on a teen vampire novel, but man, what a fun night! I didn't get to see New Moon the day it opened (or a day early like some of my friends), but I had so much fun with my sister, sis-in-laws, and Mom, it was worth waiting a couple of days to go with them.
We went out for sushi beforehand, a first for me. It was very tasty and I'm glad I was willing to try something new.

The movie lived up to my expectations, and was very well done. I even think Mike would like watching it with me when it comes out on DVD.
1 comment:
Kevin wouldn't mind seeing it either...on DVD. He isn't excited enough to pay big bucks to see Jacob without a shirt on...go figure! Glad you had a fun night. Every night with Shayla is a fun night,though!
Post a Comment