I switched the label from a can of green beans to a can of pears, and vice versa, then asked Elise to help me open them for dinner. She didn't suspect it was me, but thought maybe the grocery store had played a trick on us... but how did they know we would open THESE cans on THIS day???
My brother Alan thought of a funny trick to play on my mom, and called to ask for my help. I made a fake email account, and sent her a (quite convincing) email "from" her favorite Facebook application. It said she had won a ridiculous amount of "favor points" by being their most loyal player. Unfortunately she was out most of the day and didn't see it until the next day, darnit!
Elise asked me to help her put a gummy worm in an apple for Lydia.
I drove Mike's car to the grocery store (to buy gummy worms). On the way home, I called and tried to convince him it ran out of gas and he needed to bring me a gas can. I am a bad liar, he saw right through it!
But my favorite of the day was this lovely little note from Elise:
1 comment:
scI got about twenty "spider on your back" jokes too! I love the note.
Post a Comment