
Usually we just get our pumpkins at the grocery store, but this year we decided spend the extra $.06 per pound and go to a pumpkin patch. It was so fun, and a great photo op. As long as this particular pumpkin patch stays in business, I think we'll make it an annual tradition.
On the way there I explained that each girl could choose any pumpkin they liked, and Elise told me she was going to pick a big HUGE pumpkin. I modified my original statement and told her that she could choose any pumpkin she could carry. You should have seen her disappoinment with the first few pumpkins she tried to lift. Even when she got a little more realistic (like this one), I had to lift them into her arms so she could make sure they were carry-able.
These were their final picks. The one on top, they picked for the baby "because he's a boy and boys like green".
No comments:
Post a Comment