Friday, February 13, 2009

33 things I love about Mike

Can I just publicly declare how awesome Mike is? He had his birthday this week, and it's Valentine's day tomorrow, so it seems like a good time to do so.
Since he turned 33, I think I'll list 33 great things about him:

Handyman, Funny punster, Sports nut, Thoughtful husband, Attentive daddy, Silly made-up song singer, Well-liked by others, Fulfills duties, Smart engineer, Expert troubleshooter, Surprise kitchen cleaner, Not picky, Strong will-power, Worthy priesthood holder, Family prayer initiator, Handsome, Hard worker, Finishes what he starts, Fixes what he breaks, Professional omelet flipper, Sunday morning pancake maker, Ute fan, Stays home with the kids so I can go out, Budget keeper, Bill payer, Diaper changer, Do-it-yourselfer, Board game fan, Gracious loser, Gracious winner, Nice muscles, Good driver, Great kisser.

Wow, I totally scored in the husband department, and I realize it more and more as time goes on.

4 comments:

Jim said...

Yeah, Mike is great.

Britt said...

What a great guy. And you deserve him!

Tyler looked so cute in his blessing outfit. I wish we could have been there.

Stacy Holmes said...

I'm sure Mike is all that- I will take your word on most of those items..
anywho- I guess you know Juli Poulsen- I do too! If you go to her book group again, I would love to go too!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Rob had a great time at the game night - in spite of the ticket!