Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Better Mousetrap

So, we had a mouse in our garage. Mike saw it run under the stairs out there (I'm glad it wasn't me), so we set a cheap little mousetrap with a little piece of cheese on it. Well, apparently there was more than one mouse, and the trap caught TWO at the SAME TIME!
It was really gross, but amazing, so we took a picture. I won't post it directly on the blog, because I'm sure most people would be squeamish about that, but if you want to see it click here.

2 comments:

Kalley said...

That is so awful. Nate thinks there might me mice in our garage as well. He found mice droppings, but we havn't seen anything yet.

Erin said...

I hate mice! I am so sorry that you had those! We had a mouse in one of our apartments. I was up late finishing some work and saw the mouse run across the room. I made Rob watch the mouse while I went to the store for the mousetrap. I didn't sleep the rest of the night and the next morning I took Abbie and we spent the day at my mom's house. I didn't go back home until Rob called to tell me the mouse was dead.