

Before it's too late, I wanted to post a picture of Tyler at one month. He is seriously growing so fast. I weighed him the other day on the Wii Fit, and he is already 12 pounds! He is so smiley lately, and loves when you make eye contact and talk to him. He has begun sleeping a long stretch at night, about 6 hours, which is heavenly. (And here I am wasting it by blogging at 11 pm, silly me!)
Tyler has been using his arms a lot lately, trying to get a finger or thumb in his mouth to suck on (not very successfully yet), or just swinging his fists. It's kinda cute and funny when he accidentally punches himself and then looks all surprised.
He's still a pretty calm and mellow baby, which I am so thankful for. I set up the baby swing a few weeks ago, and we finally put some new batteries in it. Tyler loves it, and that's where he naps during the day. Sometimes I lay him in the crib instead, and I'll think he's fallen asleep, only to find that he's just been laying there awake and quiet. What a funny little guy.
4 comments:
He is so cute! I am envious of the long stretch of sleep. We'll get there someday.
I love sitting Will like that on the couch. You can tell he feels like a big boy.
Adorable little guy!
You are giving me hope that I will get to sleep again someday...maybe.
Post a Comment