Thursday, February 19, 2009

Elise with the camera

The past couple of times I have uploaded pictures from our camera, I have found that Elise has been on a "shooting spree" with it. The last batch included at least fifty of her pictures. Here is a good sample:




I think the messy bedroom floor with the decapitated Barbie is my favorite.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Very funny! I like the one with the cake. It's almost artistic. Maybe you have a budding photographer on your hands!

Marianne said...

Those are so funny. I love the one of her bed with strawberry on it. :)

Christine Rowley said...

I love the headless Barbie. I thought that was funny!

Stacy Holmes said...

Our garden boxes are the only way to go- I love that I only have to weed the actual plants- not the rows between- Shayla come take a look and get Mike to make you some boxes- oh heck,you are so talented you can probably make your own boxes!