Saturday, June 7, 2008

Early Christmas Present

Mike and I have never been good at keeping secrets. Surprisingly, we kept this PREGNANCY a secret for weeks! We finally told our families at the end of May, when I was almost 12 weeks along. We wanted to spill the beans sooner, but people kept going out of town, and we wanted to tell all our parents in person.

Now for the answers to the FAQs:

The due date is December 9th, but I'm kinda hoping it will come the end of November.

I'm feeling mostly fine, just a little nauseous sometimes, and exhausted.

We won't find out the sex for a few more weeks. We'll let you know!

Yes, Mike is hoping for a boy! He feels a little outnumbered at this point.



Here is our early ultrasound, about 9 weeks. I seriously can't make heads or tails of it, but at least it proves theres something in there!

4 comments:

Andy and Kimi said...

So exciting!! We're so happy for you!!

Andy and Kimi said...

P.S. No wonder you got so winded hiking Diamond Back in Hawaii!!

Liz said...

Hooray for babies!

Nik English said...

Congrats!!!