So anyway, my friend Julie recently introduced me to her favorite hair blog for little girls. Julie's girls have been sporting all kinds of fancy hairdos, and this was the source.
Hair blogs were something I'd never heard of before, but apparently there's a neverending network of moms who post instructions for fancy little girl do's. It seems to go hand-in-hand with marketing cute handmade bows. I checked out a bunch of sites (a fantastic time-waster) and learned how to do this cool twisty french braid that I've seen before, but never knew how it was done.
Elise actually sat for me this morning and let me be creative with her hair! Usually she wants to do her hair HERSELF, and all I'm allowed to do is recommend which headband might not clash too much.
Here are some pictures, but keep in mind they were taken 6 hours later. We're hoping tomorrow morning she'll have some fabulous waves.

2 comments:
Cute! Your girls are ALWAYS adorable :)
I love it! Hair blogs are such a good idea. What a good way to get ideas for cute things to do in the girls hair. Hopefully Elise will keep growing her hair so you can do more cool things with it.
Post a Comment