Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Far No Sign of Baby!

Yesterday Mike's stepmom left me a message starting with "I couldn't reach you on your home or cell phone, you're probably in the delivery room..." I laughed out loud.
I think I did a dumb thing every time someone asked my due date. I would answer December 9th, but then follow that up with "But Elise and Lydia were 2 and 3 weeks early."
So now I am in that 2-3 week early window, and um... nothing is happening.
Watch, he'll probably come on December 16th, ha!

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Let's hope that he doesn't decide that he needs to join all the excitement during the Utah/BUY game. :)

Stacy Holmes said...

I didn't realize it is that close! It seems like everyone in our ward is going to be pregnant for ever. It is weird that Erin had hers already..I guess she is out of the club now! Maybe you should stay in the club a little longer so you don't feel left out! :)

The Zenks said...

Haha, yeah... my doctor said the baby is welcome to come at anytime--just not on Saturday :) I had false labor last night that just went away after a couple of hours... but we're hoping he'll hurry up and get here. Good luck with everything!!!