Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snowy Day!

Elise and Lydia were so excited this morning when they looked out the window. Elise made big plans for playing in the snow, and I hoped it would last until after preschool and lunch, which it has.

I think I'm going to count this as the first official snowy day of the season. We had one a while back, but it was on a Sunday (so we couldn't play in it) and it pretty much all melted a few hours later.




Stay tuned for snowman pictures. He is all built, we just need to find stuff for his face etc.

1 comment:

Lisa Moore said...

Aw, it snowed?! We are currently enjoying 80 degree weather in California and I was hoping it wouldn't be too big of a shock to come home tomorrow. It looks beautiful though and so does your snowman! Cute blog! I'm glad I found it linked on the Hardman's blog!