Sunday, December 7, 2008

Finally some pictures of Tyler!




8 comments:

Andrea said...

He looks adorable. Apparently the L&D went really well, since you were at Sacrament Mtg. today. You're one tough woman! Congrats again:)

Meredith said...

What a cute boy! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Zenks said...

Wow! He's cute!!! You are Wonder Woman if you were out at church! (Or maybe I'm just a baby...) I'm still struggling to recover! Is it harder the first time around? Tyler is sooo cute :) I can't wait to see him in person and to introduce all of you to Henry!

Nik English said...

What a Rugged and Manly little tike! Congrats!!

Stephanie said...

He is so cute. I'm glad I checked your blog or I might have never known he had arrived. I wonder if Ted knows...? He probably does and forgot to tell me. Oh well. Congrats!

Ted Campbell said...

Why am I ALWAYS out of the loop? 6 days later and I only found out because Steph looked at the blog?!?!? It's time to have a chat with the parents about information sharing vs information hoarding! I'm happy for you!!! Congrats on little Tyler!

Beard Family said...

He is so cute and little! You look great. I love the name Tyler. See you at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Marianne said...

He looks so cute, but I have to say he's even cuter in person!! Call me if you need help with anything. I'm just a few blocks away.

Love you guys!