Our son, Tyler Michael, was born Thursday night (December 4th) at 10:56 pm.
He was 7lbs 1oz, and 20" long. He is so cute! He has a little bit of light brown hair.
I will post more details later. Either the hospital's internet connection or Blogger is being dumb and keeps erasing stuff I have typed (grrr).
5 comments:
Hooray! I can vouch for the cuteness...you guys make beautiful babies!
Congratulations! I love the name. I hope you're feeling well!
Yea! I was hoping you weren't sitting home feeling dumb for posting the last post and nothing happened. You have the cutest kids on the block, so I know Tyler does not look like the one that the Routan site created. Happy baby days!
Congratulations! I hope that everything went well for your delivery. Let us know if you need your girls to come and play so you can get some sleep. We would love to have them. I am excited to see pictures:)
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet little Tyler at Grandma & Grandpa's Christmas party.
Wade & Erin
Post a Comment