Marianne was kind enough to take these before-and-after pictures so I could blog it. At the time she had another client there who didn't get why I would bother with the pictures, until she saw how much we cut off.


Mike knows that I get a little emotional about haircuts, even if I got exactly what I asked for (I usually cry and talk about growing it out again). When he walked in the door after work that day, he immediately came over and gave me a compliment and a hug, probably anticipating that I would burst into tears. I was mostly fine and didn't cry, but what a good husband, don't you think?
And here it is after I styled it myself the next day.
11 comments:
I love it! It's shorter, but still not a "mom" cut yet. It looks great on you!
It looks great!!!
I think it is very cute! It is funny how you feel you have to cut your hair after having a baby! I really like it!
you now look like a mormon mom! congrats you fit your cliche!! dont get me wrong it is a good look!
that seriously makes me want to cut mine. you look so pretty!
oh so cute! I love it!
P.S. I like your new background and love the new banner!
Your hair looks so cute! I did the same thing after I had Will.
It is really cute! Rob is always worried when I get my hair cut because lots of times I don't like it right when I get home.
I am always wanting to chop mine..I think it is so fun. Lately, i have tried to keep it long just cuz i am nearing the age where you have to have short hair..i think if i keep it long, it will stay young..i will let you know if it works :)
Very cute hair cut. It looks good on you.
Post a Comment