I just spent a few hours catching up from AUGUST! Laziness is partly to blame, but also I ran out of harddrive space on my computer, and I couldn't get pictures off my camera. Luckily, Mike recently installed an extra drive to solve my problem!
For those of you with way too much time on your hands, feel free to check out what we've been up to the last 3 months!
(oh, and I finally figured out how to "fake" the dates of my posts, isn't that great?)
2 comments:
I loved the catch up posts. As always, I am totally impressed--the costumes, the food, the field trips--nice work!
The girls are so cute! All of the pictures and the updates were so great. I love reading your blog and hearing about all the funny things that the girls say. I'll have to learn from your example and get my blog updated.
Post a Comment