I probably shouldn't say anything, because what if I'm wrong... oh well! :)
I've been having some pretty good contractions since about 2:45 am, but I'm trying to take my time and stay at home as long as possible. Poor Mike, I've made him be awake with me all morning because I couldn't sleep. Now we are just sitting around timing contractions, trying to decide when to call my parents to come get Elise and Lydia.
I'll try to have Mike add to the blog while I'm in the hospital. He will be in charge of posting pictures and stats as soon as we have something to announce (when he can get to a computer of course).
Wish us luck!
UPDATE:
So, since I posted this the contractions slowed way down, but they still hurt quite a bit. The good news is that I've been able to take a few catnaps between them. But now I have no idea what to expect! I'm going to take Elise and Lydia to dance, maybe if I pace around the parking lot during their lessons, the contractions will pick back up.
4 comments:
Yeah! I can't wait to see your little baby boy!
I'm so sorry. It is so hard to play the waiting game not knowing when it will actually happen. I hope things pick up again for you soon.
I found your blog, hope you don't mind! Your girls are so cute, it will be fun to see what your little boy looks like.
Cami
Yeah! I hope that everything goes well. Hopefully, you've already had him since I am writing on Friday night. I would love to see pictures as soon as you get a chance, Mike.
Post a Comment