Monday, March 9, 2009

Finding a new fun (free!) thing to do...

In February we went with my SIL Krista and her kids to the Gale Center in South Jordan. It was a great place for kids, like a children's museum and the best part? It's free. The staff seemed kinda uptight, so you really have to watch your kids, but that's understandable I guess. Anyway, here are some pictures:

Danger: Explosives


This picture of Lydia and Watson playing checkers makes me smile. I think neither of them really knows how to play, but the look of concentration on Lydia's face suggests otherwise.
Owen and Elise, milking a 2-D cow.
Elise loves to play school. She has the best "teacher voice", a very no-nonsense tone.

2 comments:

Christine Rowley said...

We've been there recently, too. My kids loved it! I thought the staff was a bit uptight too. I love free things to do.

Marianne said...

The picture of Watson and Lydia playing checkers is so funny. She really looks like she's in to the game at hand.