
I can't believe it has been 3 months since Ty was born. Unlike the girls, he is actually outgrowing the 0-3 month clothes right on schedule! Tyler started giggling this month, and I LOVE it! It just makes you feel all joyful and giddy inside to hear your little baby giggle. He is also becoming pretty good at getting his own thumb into his mouth.
As a result (I think) of his new ability to self-soothe, he recently started sleeping a nice 7 hour stretch most nights. So I have been catching up on all the missed sleep. The trick is making myself go to bed instead of checking blogs or my new time wasting discovery, Facebook.
2 comments:
Wow! He is growing so fast. He looks a lot like Mike, I think. I am very jealous of the sleep, by the way. Someday...
Shayla these are DARLING pictures. Isn't it so fun having a boy? I can't imagine not having one of each. I am so happy for you that he has become a self-soother. Halen was never a self soother and was the WORST sleeper until she was 5...Boston took a binky so he was better and Jovi still doesn't sleep through the night. So that is great to hear that he'll go that long!! Makes for a happier momma for sure!
Post a Comment