Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A visit from a leprechaun

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Elise made a leprechaun trap from an idea in a magazine, so we could catch a leprechaun and make him give us his magic gold. I'm sorry to say that although he tripped our trap, he somehow got away. He did leave us a note and a box of Lucky Charms for breakfast, and since leprechauns are so tricky, our mischief was repaid. We ended up with green milk and green Ramen for lunch.

4 comments:

Lisa Moore said...

That is too cute Shayla! You are so creative. I'm going to have to do something fun like that with my kids next year.

Christine Rowley said...

Cute idea! I haven't seen green Ramen Noodles before. :)

Erin said...

You are so creative! I will have to copy cat you next year!

Kalley said...

Cute ideas. You are very creative.