Monday, March 23, 2009

Hill Aerospace Museum, and a visit to Grandma's

Back in December, less than a week after Tyler was born, someone backed into our minivan in a parking garage. The person left a note and was very nice on the phone. She explained that she accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake while backing up. I wish I had taken a picture of the bumper, because it was really smashed. Their insurance would pay for the repair, but I wasn't looking forward to the hassle, so I put it off for weeks and weeks.

When I finally got around to it, I decided to make good use out of the rental van the insurance provided. I took my kids and my nieces McKenna and Savannah to Ogden to visit Mike's grandma.

We also visited Hill Aerospace Museum on the way home because it was free, and the girls thought it was so cool.

1 comment:

Nik English said...

Hill Aerospace museum is awesome it is one of my favorite places! I am glad you had fun!!